Sunday, July 10, 2011

So you wanna know..........

I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly on the last post. Here's the scoop.....
This morning I got up and started posting on the blog right away, Kevin was at a new men's Bible study/accountability group. He called me when he was on his way home and just said "Wow" when I asked how it was. Then he goes on to tell me the most amazing thing that has happened to us in a while. There were several new guys at the group, but they grouped people into smaller accountability groups, and Kevin ended up with one of the other new guys. Well turns out this guy was God's messenger to my sweet hubby! This guy is the father of 8 adopted African-American kids ( he is white), all within the age range of our kids! Kevin was just so emotional while he is telling me all of these things about this family that God had obviously placed right in front of us as a direct answer to my prayer last night! Isn't that cool! We were just so amazed, both just crying at the unbelievable stuff the Lord does for us! He has orchestrated so many things leading up to that meeting this morning and we are still dizzy from thinking about it. So hopefully we will gain some new friends with some experience and advice in the things we will be facing in the future. But I wanted to share with you how faithful God is, how powerful He is, and how much He loves us! Crazy love! I'll write soon, busy week with VBS at church and the teen event on Friday! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment