Monday, September 19, 2011

Disclosure

This is just a quick note to let you know our disclosure meeting for M was set for Sept. 30th at 10 A.M. This is the meeting where we will find out "all about M". We'll find out why he came into care, how he does in school, medical records, behaviors, and much more. I probably won't be able to share a lot of those details, because, well it's confidential, but I just ask for continued prayers for the weeks to come and continued prayers for M, that his heart and mind will be open to meeting and getting to know our family and that he will feel comfortable with us. I also want to thank you all for the support and prayers you have given us this far, we SO appreciate it! This is such a strange time in the process and we feel excited, nervous, and a little bit of everything in between! I will let you know how it goes and our next steps (meeting him?!).
On life outside of adoption, we are doing well. The kids' new school is ready and they will be moving to the brand new building on Sept. 26th-so exciting!
I got to go to Universal's Island of Adventure this past weekend with my sister, her treat for my birthday. It was fun and exhausting-nice to do something I enjoyed! This is Hogwarts in Harry Potter land-which is very awesome! I also loved the Hulk roller coaster-woo hoo! My legs are a little sore from all the walking-just a reminder that I am getting older!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great weekend of fun for your birthday! :) Will be in prayer for you, for the meeting, and for M!

    ReplyDelete