Monday, May 23, 2011

I love to see God working!

Just a quick note, so that I can document this moment! Just a brief explanation, So we have friends/neighbors who are also adopting, in the early part of the process as well. In speaking with them tonight, I believe God was speaking to both of us through each other! I believe I helped confirm something about their journey, which I totally know is right for them, and a door may have been opened for our journey. I have been really trying to strengthen my relationship with my heavenly Father, through His word and prayer, because I want to hear Him speak more clearly in my life. I have to say, tonight I heard Him loud and clear AND I got to be used by Him to speak to someone else! Now that is good stuff! Sorry I can't give more details, but hopefully soon! Please just say some prayers for us and all of those who are in the process of adopting. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment